Thursday, May 5, 2011

Girl Time!

     So I am a little late about this blog, but i figured i still better post it.  Being down here in Arizona, Ryan and I have made some amazing friends!  Unfortunately, I have worked pretty much every night, but Sunday night this past year so I have not been able to do very many "girl nights" with my friends.  I have missed out on a lot, but I still have amazing friends who are going through the same things I am with making new friends, change of scenery, and learning how to be quiet while our husbands study. haha  It has been such a fun first year with my girlfriends.
      The Mesa Temple puts on The the Easter Pageant every year for two week out on the front lawn of the temple.  The week that I wanted or could go Ryan of course had like three tests that week, so the girls that could go, we decided to leave our husbands home to study and have a little girl time!  It was so nice to not have to work!  We ate at an Awesome Mexican Restaurant by the temple, thanks to Chelsea and just had a lot of fun chit chatting the night away.  I didn't get very many pictures but here a the few that I remembered to take....
Me, Jackie, and Chelsea
  
     We had pretty good seats for only showing up an hour early.  They say that over 100,000 people will visit the temple grounds over the two week period.  There were so many people there, but we just went to an usher for three seats and got really close to the stage.

    
     There are a hundred (at least) people that are in the pageant.  This picture is pretty lame but they have angels on the very top (white) and tons of other people on the stage for the grand finale.  It was so nice to go with great friends and it helped to put me in the Easter mood in remembering the Life of Christ and what an Amazing Man he really was.  I hope every had an amazing Easter!
Here is a better picture of what it is like

1 comment:

  1. awe cute! I was hoping you would post that picture so I could steal it haha I think we need to have another girls night soon.... maybe go see a movie?!

    ReplyDelete