Sunday, September 8, 2013

The happiest place on Earth

     Well with Ryan gone and another quarter of school finished for me, I was able to head home to Idaho for some much needed family time.  My dad was kind to fly in right after my last final and make the 14 hour trek home with me and Abbi.  It was going to be an interesting trip because Abbi had never rode in a car for longer than 10 minutes to the vet.  Don't worry, the pharmacist within me was prepare with some benzos to help her sleep for most of the ride (if needed), but she did a really good job!


We drove to my sister's house in Salem, Utah and watched Harper with her swimming lessons, Grandpa babysat slept, and Abbi went on lots of walks with Harper





 We headed to my sister Kodi' house.



Gunner loved Abbi's pen, he would come up to me and say "JoJo, Abbi out" 


Then I met up with my in-laws at the reservoir for a fun evening, everyone was checking out the newest addition







Abbi was able to meet some other friends.  She loved eating the grain, pretty sure she was bloated for a whole day after eating with Danny and Rival.  I feel bad keeping her as a house dog knowing that she should be outside running around with these guys.






Just playing around at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Abbi's pens were the best to keep the kids all wrangled up in one place.  





We then all loaded up and headed to the cabin in Driggs, Idaho for the Hess Family Reunion.  Pretty sure NO state can beat Idaho.  Idaho has everything and this view is unbeatable.  Yup, we got to wake up to this every morning.  My grandparents have the best place in Driggs.


Someone got very spoiled this trip by grandma and grandpa.  Pretty sure when the trip started she was in the bed of the truck and then I got sent a picture message of her in the back seat.




After much shopping in Jackson Hole, The Bar J Wranglers and just hanging outside and being with each other it was a great reunion.  We headed home and I was able to go to Tanner's birthday party that was Cars themed!





It was almost time to head home, but first my sister Kodi had her first half marathon to conquer.  So we all headed to Park City.  She did such a good job!  It was a fun race and had beautiful scenery.  Can't wait to do another one with ALL my sisters next time!



It was a much needed trip home.  I was a little burnt out with school and with Ryan being gone, it was very nice to be with family and feel refreshed.  Til we meet again Idaho, til we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment