Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Best Surprise Weekend

     Well, sometimes you just need to make a quick weekend trip home to soothe all your woes and surprise your family while your husband is away.  I had 2 more weeks to go till Ryan would finally be home from the 4 months of audition rotations and I just needed some family time.  I told all my sisters I was coming, but to keep it a secret from my parents.  It was the best surprising my parents around midnight.  After a quick night of sleep it was time to watch my nephews play some football and to see my nieces cheer.  Of course Iron Man had to come out and play with it being close to Halloween...


Crawling babies everywhere


After some socializing and playing around it was time for some football.  I was so excited for the cold weather, hot chocolate, nachos and more family time.



After a great Friday with my family, it was time to surprise my in-laws.  Luckily Tanner had his last soccer game and it was a perfect place to surprise them and then celebrate the win with McDonalds!  I see some future skills in this kid just like his favorite Aunt Kali (not Jordan).  



After the fun time watching soccer, it was time to hit up some shopping with my family.  Of course all the grandkids want to be with Pappy.




It was a great, quick weekend to see family and help me last till Ryan came home.  I sure wish we lived closer to family, but we have been blessed with great family in Arizona that help fill the void.  I pretty sure my surprises were successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment