Sunday, May 11, 2014

Last Day of Medical School

I can't believe it and neither can Ryan, but Ryan finished his last day of medical school on April 24!  Can I get an Hallelujah!!!!
Luckily, Ryan had a pretty chill last rotation.  The doctor was actually normal and remembered what it was like to be a student and how crazy this time of life is with moving and just being overworked.

I think these next few pictures about sum up how you feel at the beginning of medical school and your last day.
First Day 2010



Last Day 2014


I couldn't be more proud of Ryan.  I saw him grow exponentially as a student and as a person.  He worked so hard and left everything on the table.  I am so excited for us to move on to our next adventure to see what life has in store for us.  Sure am proud of you RyRy!

No comments:

Post a Comment