Sunday, January 23, 2011

6 Months!!!

     Holy Cow! Who would have thought that it has been 6 months since Ryan and I have sealed the Deal!  Time has flown so fast.  I can't believe that we have been married for six AMAZING months.  It truly has been one of the funnest times of my life.  We still joke about how we still haven't known each other for a year, but I can tell you this it was THE best decision in my life to marry Ryan.  I had to make a lot of quick changes and my life plans were put on a little pause, but never will I regret going to school for one more year or regret turning down a pharmacy intern job so that I could be with Ryan.  I am eternally grateful for my Heavenly Father's guidance in my life to lead me to Ryan.

     SO last night was the first Saturday night that I have had off since we have moved down to Arizona.  Most people look forward to the weekends, but I kind of dread them cause as a server you never have weekends, you work everyday and every minute of them and Ryan studies all weekend due to his fun Monday morning exams.  I did have to work an afternoon shift, but Ryan promised me that he would be good so we could go and get dinner.  So we celebrated our 6 month anniversary by eating at Red Lobster! It was so dang good!!!!  Then we went and shared an ice cream at Cold Stone. Once we got home we were playing with some silly putty that I brought home from work and Ryan got it stuck in my hair! After a lot of pulling my hair out ( it was worse then getting gum in hair) I put it in Ryan's!  I was laughing so hard, but since his hair is shorter it was harder to get out.  I couldn't just cut his hair, he would of had a bald spot.  SO needless to say after a lot of baking oil the silly putty came out and Ryan didn't lose any hair.  It was a fun night of no studying or working, just play!

2 comments:

  1. Six MONTHS?? Wow it doesn't feel like that long ago!! You snow bunnies need to make your way to Boise. Shane and I have been up to Bogus at least 20 times already this season and we'd be glad to show you around the best mountain in Idaho....it seriously is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 6 months!!! Just think it has been a whole 9 months since you met! ;) FYI: keep any sticky, sharp or potentially harmful objects away from Ryan....it could be dangerous. His motto is "I only mess up really bad once."

    ReplyDelete