Friday, January 21, 2011

Quick Lil' UpDate

     Who could complain about sunny 68 degree weather in January...right???  Well we can, we MISS the snow and cold so much!  We love Arizona don't get us wrong it is a lot of fun, but when you have 2 snowbunnies in the house it's hard to love the sun all the time.

     Life is great right now.  School is getting very busy for Ryan with only 5 weeks left of the quarter, but he is an AMAZING student.  He puts in so  much time and effort to all of his studies and still makes time for me.  He just got a 99% on his Human Anatomy test.  Yeah who does that? My husband of course!  (Pretty sure I hated all of those kids in my class who always set the curve.) He missed one stinking question, but I am proud of him.  While Ryan is busy studying all the time and I am working a lot as well to not distract him.  Pretty much six days of week of serving at good ole Texas Roadhouse, but can't complain when all the bills are paid and life is good.

     Believe it or not I have made Ryan into a Runner!  It has been so much fun to have a running buddy.  He even admits that he likes it.  The other day we went running for an hour and he admitted that "it felt so good to just run!"  We have also been eating very healthy becasue we have both put on a little bit of weight that we don't appreciate, but the pounds are coming off and clothes are starting to fit again hahaha.  Ryan jokes that not only did he put on the freshmen 15 with medical school, but also the "just married" pounds as well! 

     That is a quick little update about our lives right now just school and work, but I am getting really excited because only 4 1/2 months til I start Pharmacy school again....YeeHaw!!!  I cannot wait to start learning again!

No comments:

Post a Comment