Friday, November 11, 2011

13 Tests Finished!

     That's right folks, Ryan and I finished yet another week of CrAzY finals, and CrAzY is a very big understatement.  Ryan had 6 finals over 2 weeks and I had 7 finals in 6 days.  Lets just say Ryan was so excited for finals when he was able to go grocery shopping with me and I let him pick up mac & cheese, ice cream, and pizza!  He was so excited to eat those oh so healthy foods again!  With us both having a very crazy week of stress, no time for cooking, and chaos, it was a Fend For Your Self kind of week!  On wednesday night, it was a very stressful night for me cause I had 2 finals on Thursday, I received a very kind, loving email with this lovely picture....
I believe the email said, "Do you feel like I do Yet?"
I think this picture sums up what our head felt like during this whole week, but needless to say, the Finn's are A students for another quarter!
     We celebrated ending the crazy week by going out to eat at good ole Red Robin for a juicy, greasy, taste satisfying Burger, and let me tell you it hit the spot and then went home and just relaxed for the rest of the night!  
     Ryan = 4 quarters down, 2 quarters TO GO!!!
     Kali = 2 quarters down, 6 quarters TO GO

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you both survived :) Hopefully your heads didn't stay like that in the picture lol

    ReplyDelete