Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fall Cleaning

     I have been counting down the days this whole last quarter of school until I had a day where I could officially "deep" clean our apartment.  I was so excited to rent a carpet cleaner!  I officially think Ryan now understands how OCD I am about a clean apartment.  I was counting down the days to be down with finals and also to be able to CLEAN, not the usually Saturday morning cleaning!
     My last final that I had to take was a bruiser!  I pulled a true all-nighter, not even sleeping a second for that dang test and once 9:30 am rolled around I was a free woman from school (at least for 2 weeks).  Ryan didn't have his last test till 10 that morning.  I was planning on taking a nap and then I would start to clean, but I was foolish to even think that I would have been able to sleep.  So instead I headed straight for the store and rented a carpet cleaner!  When Ryan came home from his last test he was so ready to relax and take a nap but instead he found me elbow deep in the kitchen scrubbing away!  He is seriously the best husband ever.  He could have gone and taken a nap and I would have been fine with that but instead he put his stuff away and asked me where he could help.  He truly is a trooper in putting up with me and my crazy madness with cleaning.  Here are somethings he learned
1)  What it really means to clean out a fridge (take everything out, throw stuff, remove shelves, and wipe down everything)

2)  How to remove everything off a shelf and DUST

3)  Deep clean means clean the carpets with a carpet cleaner
(I forgot to take a picture of him cleaning the carpets)

4)  His wife LOVES the straight lines made when vacuuming

     After a long hard day of cleaning, our apartment is clean, fresh, and smells like cinnamon pine cones!

     I forgot to mention, the Saturday after finals, Ryan's buddy called him up and asked him "if his wife would let him go golfing" haha, of course I can't say no after him helping me clean, so in the middle of November, he went and golfed 18 holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment