Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Training

     This past week Ryan's mom and brother (Jordan) came down to visit us over Jordan's spring break.  He is a senior in high school right now and pretty sure he is the funniest kid that I know.  While they were down I had to work, but I was able to get a couple of days off to hang out with them.   MLB Spring training is huge down here in Arizona.  The Cubs, Diamondbacks, Rockies, Padres, Mariners, White Sox, Angels, and some other teams all have spring training complexes down here in Maricopa County right where we live.  We have a stadium right by us called the Peoria Sports Complex, home of the Padres and Mariners.  So we decided to catch a game.  The weather was beautiful, had super close seats, and ate some amazing, greasy, DELICIOUS HOT DOGS!!!
We watched the Mariners vs White Sox
Ryan with his Chili-Cheese foot dog and Jordan with nachos
Enjoying the game and sun!


     It was such an awesome day!  Ryan and I will definitely be hitting up more of the spring training games next year and the years to come.  The tickets are super cheap, great food, and watch some pros play ball.  Oh that reminds me, since I work at Texas Roadhouse, which is just across the street from this Complex I have been able to serve a couple of MLB Pitchers from the Padres a few times and the Mariners.  It is pretty crazy!   I would say that life down here in Arizona is treating Ryan and I pretty good!

     Also on great news!  I start school in about 8 weeks! YeeHaw!! I am so excited.  Ryan decided that it was time for me to upgrade my dell computer to a Sweet, New Mac Book Pro....and I LOVE IT!!! It is so much nicer then a Dell!

     Don't be hatin' on my nasty picture, I had the stomach flu the day before and was still recovering.  On that note, Ryan has just recently been able to experience what it is like to be a nurse haha!  Early Sunday morning I woke up not feeling good at all and didn't quite make it to the toilet in time, so as I was trying to not throw up everywhere I had a hard time getting the toilet see up and pretty much projectiles FLEW EVERYWHERE except the toilet.  I started to clean things up and then my amazing husband came in and told me to go back to bed and he finished cleaning up my mess.  He is the greatest husband ever!!!  I told him I was just preparing him for when he is in his Intern year as a doctor and has to do all the "pee-on" stuff he will be ready.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you were sick!! That is a very good husband... I don't know if Austin would be able to to what Ryan did hahah and we are now officially Macbook Pro friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kali Jo I miss you!! I hope that you get better!

    ReplyDelete