Sunday, June 12, 2011

1st Day of Pharmacy school....Again!

     I can't believe that it has been a whole year since I have been out of Pharmacy School at ISU.  It is crazy to think that a year ago, I made the big decision to switch pharmacy schools so I could follow my husband.  It was a big sacrifice that I made looking back now, but a very EASY decision to make at the same time for our lil' family to be.
     I loved ISU's College of Pharmacy.  It was my second family.  I made the best of friends and really liked the small class size.  It is hard to leave the school when you know all of the professors by first name and the Dean is your good friend.  But for some reason I was okay leaving for another adventure.   Now I am lucky to be able to have gone through 2 White Coat Ceremonies (medical ceremony for induction into the field).
ISU's College of Pharmacy White Coat with Parents (before ryan)
  
     And soon to come...Midwestern University's College of Pharmacy white coat ceremony in October.  Now during the scorching, hot weather of Arizona, I get to enjoy going to school all day in air conditioned rooms....haha.  It definitely has been different not seeing my old "pharm buddies" but I am making new friends and finally know that I will be a pharmacist in exactly 3 Years!!! Along side with my hubby who will be a Doctor and heading into residency.
First day of school
    Here is the school that Ryan and I will owe our life/income to for the next few years.  It really is a beautiful campus for being in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment