Friday, January 20, 2012

Spotlight on the Finns

     Over Christmas break, we were able to finally have all of the Finn Family together since Morgan came home from the Dominican Republic.  So what do people do when everyone is together???? Family Pictures!!!!  Ryan, Jonathon and I were the unlucky ones who happened to catch the flu that ran through the whole Finn clan earlier that week the morning of the pictures.  I feel bad cause I look terrible in ALL of the pictures, least to say chubby as well, but hey I am working on down grading the chubby-ness now! It was quite the morning with all the running back and forth to the bathroom, but I think we accomplished what we set out for.  I married into a great family!



Ryan's sister Tiffany, Jonathon, Tanner, and Kennedy

Ryan's sister Tenille, Devin, and Maddex

Jordan, Morgan, and Tania

The Finn Clan


And this is why I love my Hubby, he can make me laugh anytime, anyplace, anywhere even if we have the flu!

1 comment: