Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Railroad Family

     This past Thanksgiving we were finally able to get all of my family together long enough to take some family pictures.  We decided to surprise my mom with having a photographer taking them so she could finally update the pictures in her home.  We wanted to have some meaning to them, so we decided to take the pictures at the Union Pacific Rail Road (UPRR) where my dad has worked for over 30+ years as an engineer (he drives the trains), not to mention his dad worked there and his great grandfather worked for the railroad also!  It is kind of a big deal in our family.  I thought the pictures turned out awesome, most were taken out on the tracks but we also got some in the old train depot!
The whole "Hess" clan



Finally got my dad to smile! He never smiles in pictures.  Isn't his handle bar mustache SWEET!!!

The Hess Honeys

The Crystal's
The Anderson's
The Twiss's
The Grandkids


No comments:

Post a Comment