Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"US" time

     In between all of the family time in Idaho, Ryan and I were able to have some "Us" time with NO school on our mind, it was AMAZING.  We actually had time to think about life that does not pertain to school.  We had to visit Ryan's "first love" as he says, Pebble Creek.  It was such an awesome day and we hit the slopes hard, well at least Ryan did a few times, this lil' lady never fell....haha




     So on our last run of the day, I said to Ryan, "Lets burn out our legs and go from the very top to bottom with no stopping."  I started and then I thought to myself, maybe I should just make sure Ryan is behind me.  Sure enough, I looked up and saw him hiking up the hill to get his ski!  I was laughing so hard.  He had to hike a good 100 ft or more to get it.  So I snapped a picture of him hiking for the memories.

And of course you always have to have a chair lift picture!

  The other times that we got to ourselves was by RUNNING!  We love running in the cold (well at least I do)!  It was nice to actually have hills to run on and enjoy the cold air in our lungs.
     
           Boy do we love Idaho!  Its kind of crazy to say that we probably won't be back till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment