Monday, September 5, 2011

Skinner Treeunion Pictures

     While at the my family's reunion we were able to get a few family shots.  Here is one with all of my extended family, we are probably missing around 10 people, but I have a very good relationship with everyone of them.  That is why I love my family a ton.  My grandparents were very adamant about all of their 7 kids being close, so we will always have a reunion every year!  My dad shot this one real quick so you can tell we weren't really ready for this one....

     Next the Hess Clan, we are missing my bro-in-law and my niece, but we are definitely growing, some would say exponentially (thanks to Kindi and Kodi, haha)


     We always have to have the Sister Picture...

1 comment:

  1. WoW! It looks like you've had quite the few weeks! You're so good at taking pictures! I'm definitely an airhead when it comes to remembering pictures. GREAT job in school! Glad you had a good break, though. ps we're now visiting teaching companions! I need to call you soon!!

    ReplyDelete