Sunday, September 4, 2011

Catch Up Time!!!!

     I have officially became a blogger slacker.  There has a been a lot going on within this last month but not enough time while I was studying for finals to blog.
     So to start off,  Ryan went home for a week for his annual "Man Hike."  He has been doing this for about 5 years now with some of his brothers, bro-in-law, and close friends.  I was going to be by myself, but just my luck my sister Jami called me up and invited me to go to Lake Powell with them for the weekend.  It so happened to be the "easiest weekend"with school so I went.  So I made the 4 hour trek up north to Lake Powell.  I have never been there before and was super excited.  Of course I did not have my camera but I was able to get a few action shots of us tubing.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  We water skied, wakeboard, and tubed.  Here are a few action shots...

Only the Strong Survive!
The main wreck that finished us all, my sister and I nailed each other and if you look close by bro-in-law is still hanging on the tube upside down!
     It was such a fun trip, I ate way to much food, got sun burnt, did little to no studying, and loved being with my family.  We will definitely be going back!

     Now for Ryan's "Man Hike," I will admit I was a little sad to seem him go for a whole week, but he had a lot of fun.  The boys always go for 3-4 days up in the wilderness and have way to much fun.  Here is a picture of the group...

Doing some "boulder" climbing
Camp Site
Doing some fishing, if you notice he is in sweats and a beanie!  He froze!
The 3 Amigos
     I have decided it is more of an excuse to just play in the mountains pretty much.  But I am glad that they had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment