Sunday, October 30, 2011

Last White Coat Ceremony!!!

     It was finally my turn...again....to do my White Coat Ceremony, finally my LAST one, haha!  It was nice to do the ceremony again, a lot different from the one at ISU, but hey I got another white coat!  School has been pretty busy this last quarter for us, but we only have one more week of school and then FINALS....and then CANCUN/IDAHO!  We are so excited to go to CANCUN but it seems kind of unreal since we have so much to get done in the next two weeks before we can start to enjoy ourselves.
     I have been able to make some great new friends in my program!  Here are a few pictures...
This is my buddy Kristen, we try and keep each other sane
The group minus one
The sun was a little bright!
     We officially have two healthcare professionals now in our little family.  I don't remember if I ever posted a picture of Ryan's White Coat Ceremony, so here is a shout out to him.

     Ryan has been doing extremely well in school!  He impresses me on how well he retains everything they throw at him!   Every now and then I feel like I need to thank him for taking care of our family and for making sure he gets the best education he can for our future family.  I got him this little bag of goodies with some sayings on it when he had a crazy week of 4 tests!
Pretty sure I probably ate most of the candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment