Sunday, July 31, 2011

The 21st Kiss

     I love a good love story to read about, especially one that fits my story of finding "the one" for me.  I saw this blog post on a friend's blog site and decided to let it distract me from studying and read a good story for a little while.  It's called the 21st Kiss.  I fell in love with her experience.  Pretty sure we lived the same life growing up and had the same exact boy troubles, but I would recommend this funny love story to anyone.  It is not long, takes a couple hours an that is it.  Definitively made me fall in love more with my hubby and appreciate all of my past terrible dating experiences.  

But if you have some time you should read it!  ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kali Jo,

    Thanks for your posting here about my blog. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. This makes my day. I have been perusing your site and it looks like you have quite a love story of your own. You are gorgeous in these wedding pictures!! My husband just finished residency and now is practicing--hang in there! Also, we lived in Tucson for a year for our intern year--so we do have a lot in common. Good luck in school and life.

    Melissa
    (21st Kiss Author)

    ReplyDelete