Friday, July 22, 2011

ONE Year Older...Wiser Too???

     I love Birthdays! I love my birthday! But the only other birthday I love almost as much as mine is....Ryan's Birthday!!!  Who doesn't love a good birthday cake, a reason to go out to eat, order appetizers and then a big meal, then a movie in 3D, and then frozen yogurt?  Yup we love birthdays in this Finn household.  RYAN TURNED 26!!!!
     I had this big plan to decorate the house and do all of these fun clues to finding his presents, but lately I have not been able to sleep. I am lucky if I get a max of 3 hours of solid sleep.  So, the night before I of course couldn't sleep.  I knew I should have just gotten out of bed and decorated then, but I kept trying to win an endless battle of sleeping and when I finally fell asleep I passed out.  So of course the house didn't get decorated.  My plan of making him breakfast didn't work out either so I decided to take him to lunch during my break at school.  We went to a new place and it was pretty delicious.  I went back to school and Ryan went and played his weekly game of golf with his buddies.  I raced home to make him a little sign and do some decorating.  When he came home he was surprised!
    
     I of course was supposed to be studying for a test I had coming up,  so I didn't have time to make a little scavenger hunt.  I didn't have time during the last week either to go shopping for Ryan, which shouldn't come as a surprise since I am not a fan of shopping anyways so making time to shop usually doesn't happen.  Instead, I made Ryan certificates that he "achieved" because of his birthday.





     It was a fun day for the both of us.  Unfortunately because of my tests we had to finish celebrating his birthday on Thursday after school.  We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner AND THEN we went and watch.....HARRY POTTER in 3D!  I was more excited then Ryan to watch it but I have never been to a 3D movie before.  It was so much fun.  I didn't make Ryan a birthday cake cause I am making a cake I have never tried before so we are just going to combine our anniversary/birthday together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. FINN!  LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment