Friday, July 20, 2012

One Year Older & Wiser Too!

     Happy Birthday Ryan!  This lucky guy turned 27.  I probably could have given him any age to celebrate, Ryan is not very good at remembering how old he is, but that is probably one of the least of his worries right now.  Unfortunately with getting older, comes more responsibilities and less time to celebrate the whole 24 hours.  He had to be at the clinic at 7 am and then didn't get back til 7 pm.  So we celebrated for 3 hours, woohooo!  Ryan has used golf as an out with his school buddies to relax from the stress of studying when they all have time, so I decided to do a golf theme for him.  Thanks to pinterest, I got some different ideas and made my own version of a golf cake...I didn't have the "grass" tip but I think it turned out okay.


At least he was happy/surprised about the cake

Opening up some presents, he got some new golf shoes, golf shorts, golf shirt, and some new shirts.

Ryan has been craving Olive Garden ever since he saw the commercial about 2 for $25 deal, so we hit that up for dinner, it was so good!

After dinner we came home, I sang to Ryan and we had some cake.

It was a fun, relaxing night.  Happy Birthday Ryan, you are the greatest!!!!  Love Ya

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ry Ry! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Ry Ry!
    -----Love Tanner

    ReplyDelete