Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Visitors, Take 2

     At the end of June, my 2 nephews Kade and Trey came for 5 days to come and get out of the perfect Idaho summer weather and enjoy the 110 degree Arizona heat.  They arrived early Saturday morning and were ready to play.....after their 3 hour nap


     We hit up the mall a few times (those boys shop better then me, but that is no surprise), ate tons and tons of ice cream, and even went hiking in the 100 degree weather.  Pretty sure the boys were going to die in the heat, but I didn't let them wimp out.  I kept them motivated through the hike by promising frozen yogurt at the end.

 


     I then had to beat them and Ryan in some bowling.  Lets just say that in the 5 days they were with us I was out numbered.  I think I finally got a taste of what it was like for my dad to live in a house of 5 women and ALWAYS being out numbered.

     Don't worry I held up my competitive edge and won 2 out of 3 games.  The only game I lost was when we bowled left handed and ryan beat me.  I even bowled a TURKEY!!!


     Ryan was going to class Mon-Wed. but on Tuesday he only had half a day so we headed up to Sedona to get the boys out of the heat and to have some fun at Sliding Rock Park.  These boys are dare devils and were a lot of fun.





     It was so much fun to have Kade and Trey come out and play with us, even if it was in the summer and they almost died of heat stroke.  Hopefully they will come back soon and play some more, I think Ryan liked having more boys around.

No comments:

Post a Comment