Monday, July 9, 2012

Visitors, Take 1

     This past month, we I have had a few visitors to help keep me entertained while Ryan was studying for boards the past 5 weeks.  It all started with Memorial weekend.  I had a week break from school so my sister Jami, Brad and Harper Jo came and stayed for a few days.  We started off the fun weekend hitting up the Children's Museum in downtown Phoenix.  I think I was more excited for this place then them, but Harper had a blast!

Already to go and play!  I love this picture

We painted

Coloring

Building with Daddy

Crawling through tunnels

Going through the car wash



Grocery shopping

Played on this huge toy


     After a long hard day of fun at the museum it was time to rest and then head to the Phoenix Zoo.  It was probably one of the luckiest days ever!  We were totally standing in the wrong line "express season pass" and so we moved over to the other line and we started to make conversation with a lady in the "express" line and it came up she had extra tickets that needed to be used that day so she let us use her tickets!  Saved us about $70 or so!


Ssshhhh, the Rhino was sleeping


     After another fun day it was time for Ryan to finally join up with us, so we went and played in the park, fed the fish and turtles, raced Uncle Ryan many times, hung out with Ryan and his technology, and ate plenty of popcorn.







     Thanks Anderson Clan for coming to hang out and entertain me while Ryan was busy!  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment