Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Trip To Idaho

     Ryan and I headed home to Idaho for 2 weeks after graduation and moving out of Arizona before we headed out to Massachusetts.  We were very excited and ready for Idaho.  We had many friends to see and places to go.
First off, Abbi had many play dates with Max


Ryan and I moved pipe with my dad, but Ryan didn't haves work clothes, so he borrowed some of my dad's....I think he was a little to proud to be dressed like my dad, he wore it well.


One weekend, we headed up to Island Park with the Finn Clan.  We played a lot in the river, walked around Yellowstone, The Playmill, fudge, salt water taffy, saw moose, and did everything else.





Needless to say, someone played really hard up at the cabin




I left early from the cabin to go and support my sister Kodi in her first NPC Bikini competition.  I could't be more proud of her and I was so excited I was home to go.




During the week we went camping with the Hunt's and Morgan up Scout Mountain for a quick night trip.


In the morning we went on a little hike up the mountain


Tanner and Abbi were buddies on the trail


Simon says, "Find a 4-leaf clover"


Just resting in the creek and getting extremely muddy



"Whatcha doin' dad?"



During the week the IHSRA state finals rodeo was going on so we went and watched my cousin.



For Father's day dinner my dad wanted Wingers, no complaining from me!



Ryan went carp hunting with a bow and arrow below the dam with his good buddies one afternoon


I'm pretty sure Abbi enjoyed my old room.  If we couldn't find her she would be sleeping on my bed


It was such a nice trip home.  The 2 week went by fast but we got to see a lot of people, missed some, but overall a great last trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment