Friday, July 4, 2014

Graduation: Dr. Kali Jo Finn

Graduation Part II

     On Friday, May 30th, it was my turn to graduate.  It's been a crazy ride with my pharmacy school journey, transferring from ISU to Midwestern and all the other bumps in the road.  There were many times I felt like this journey was never going to end, didn't quite follow my "original" plan, but I was so thankful that Ryan and I were able to finish this journey together.

     While waiting around for graduation to start, it was picture time with the original gang.

Nikki, Kim, Sam, Kali, Kristin




I sure do love this girl.  She was my lifeline all through school.  So many late night phone calls trying to understand material, diet coke runs, pedicures, baby talk, feeling like terrible spouses, and so much more.  Couldn't have survived without Kristin



     The graduation ceremony was good.  It pretty much the same ceremony as Ryan's, since we are all graduate programs and graduated on different days.  I was ready to be done though.  We had the same awesome bag pipes.  Ryan was able to hood me as well and after the ceremony it was family picture time again.

The Hess Honeys



The Finn Clan


My honor cords:  Summa Cum Laude (gold), Rho Chi Honor Society (purple and white), Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Society (green and yellow).


I am so thankful that I was able to finish this journey and that I had Ryan to go through it with me. We were truly blessed that it worked out for the both of us.

The start of my journey

The finishing moment of a long journey and a lot of hard work

No comments:

Post a Comment